Available under contract as Interim Executive or for long term assignment. Seeking high technology/information technology company that requires a change agent due to out of control growth, revenue/profit shortfall, failure to adapt to new technology, or other variables that are forcing the organization to assess its status quo.
As a change agent areas of experience include:
- Operations Performance and Reward/Recognition
- Adaptation to new technology: Telecommunications, LAN/WAN, E-Commerce
- New Product Delivery
- Process Methodology/Complex Project Management
- Build or Re-Build Technical Infrastructure, Sales/Marketing Organization, Operations Teams
While bringing Team Focus on:
- Strategic Planning
- Budget/Forecast Preparation and Accountability
- Cost/Operations Analysis
- Managing to the Numbers
- Effective Change Management
- Hard Reality Checks on Goal Attainment Through:
- Top Line Revenue Growth
- Reduction in Costs of Sales, G&A Expenses
- Increasing Operating Income/EBITDA
- Increasing Share Holder Value
- Improved Operations Performance Results
- Potential Venture Capital Infusion
- Pre-IPO Workup to IPO
- Negotiation and preparation to sell company and transition to new parent
- Acquisition Analysis and Due Diligence
- Negotiating Major Contracts, License Agreements, Third Party/OEM Agreements
- Domestic and International Business Development
- Out Placement Strategy and Implementation
- Able to integrate several critical disciplines into the Sales, Finance, and Operations process.
Skills could be utilized to run a company, head up operations, or run a fast paced sales/marketing organization.
Thank you for your time and consideration in reviewing my background. I would welcome the opportunity to discuss your client’s requirements and how I can be of service.